APPROXIMATE LEAD-TIME IS 2-3 WEEKS
This isn’t any old hot water heater, these heaters are extremely efficient, effective, reliable, AND hot!
Stay with us here and we’ll tell you why.
First, you can heat your water simply by running or driving your van! This hot water heater can heat water by using your van’s coolant lines or by using the 750 watt (120 V) electric element off your inverter and battery bank when you’re not driving.
Second, these heaters are marine grade so they can withstand all the elements. Stainless steel, built-in linings, as well as efficiently designed tubings and fittings which keep everything safe from corrosion.
Lastly, these heaters are effective. While a lot of hot water heaters have their own implied time limit, (hopefully it’s over 10 minutes.) these heat from the bottom and have tightly insulated fittings to ensure all that hot water stays hot, doesn’t mix in with the dreaded chilly counterparts, and keeps heating from the bottom up.
If you want hot water with quality, and more importantly quantity, this is our first pick.
Want some help with the install? Save yourself hours of research and multiple trips to the plumbing store, by adding our Install Kit for the Webasto / Isotemp Hot Water Heater!
Key Features & Benefits:
- Most Efficient Water Heater - Drive around, get heat, repeat. This could be the start of a great theme song! Seriously though, this heats by driving your vehicle, saving you both electricity and time while waiting on a shower.
- Consistent Temperatures - You may be concerned about your water not heating enough, fair, but too hot is a real thing as well when you are in a hurry. Burns aren’t great for one, but this comes with a thermostat mixing valve so you and the kiddos won’t even have to think about that.
- High Performance and Efficiency - Extra thick insulation and well-thought-out fittings keep this heater performing as it should.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- 4 US Gallons / 18 Litres
- 6.5 US Gallons / 29.5 Litres
- Stainless-steel AISI 316 inner tank
- Extra thick insulation for high performance.
- Outer casing made of high-quality polypropylene.
- 1/2” NPT water connections.
- The thermostat mixing valve protects against scalding and delivers consistent temperatures at the faucet.
- Standard 750 watt immersion heating element heats the water quickly but will not overload generators or dock breakers.
- 6 bar safety valve
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
Check out this article by Vanlife Outfitters for more info!
Full Details of the Install Kit for Webasto Isotemp Hot Water Heater
Select this add-on with your tank purchase and save $29 vs buying separately!
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.