A fresh morning jog with a hazy breeze and early morning dew sounds nice. Birds chirping and the dog racing along next to you, but you know what sounds even better? A fast bike ride along the trail leading up and over the mountains, chasing the deer and scaring the squirrels as a morning ride culminates with a dive into the reservoir to cool off before heading in for lunch! Make space for your bike and that could be the daily grind if you want, because this is the perfect bike mount just for the occasion.
Low profile, easy to install, and a quick and easy solution to bike storage, this mounts anywhere but is specifically designed to fit any storage space, like under your bed.
Most campervans build up the mattress to allow for space underneath. We like to use pull-out sliders so everything easily packs away out of sight and mind. While a bike can usually find space down there, what is special about this piece is how low it sits. A low mount keeps the need for taller storage to a minimum and, in turn, keeps the area above your bed to a maximum.
Compatible with 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm diameter axles, one fork mount gets you and any of your bikes with a standard axle size to the trail. It also keeps the axle centerline only 0.68" from its base. In fact, it is so low that also included is a 6061 black anodized aluminum 1/4" and 1/2" thick base spacers, just in case the mount is too frumpy and you have to raise it a touch for your bike!
- 1 x Unaka Thru-Axle Fork Mount (Orange Anodized Finish)
- 1 x Set of 12mm Axle Inserts (White)
- 1 x Set of 15mm Axle Inserts (Gray)
- 1 x Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum 1/4" Base Spacer
- 1 x Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum 1/2" Base Spacer
Suggested Hardware (Not Included):
The base of each mount includes 3 countersunk mounting holes sized for #10 flat head bolts or screws. For the most secure connection use, #10 hardware but some sizes of flat head #8 screws or bolts will also work.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Low Profile - The lowest we have found on the market, almost like it was meant to be for campervans. The clamp design axle centerline is only sitting 11/16” (0.68”) from its base, making your storage smaller and your bed space bigger.
- Durable Nylon Inserts - Long-lasting and flexible pieces compatible with 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm diameter axles.
- Transport or Store Your Bike in Less Vertical Space - This is key to your build. It also allows you to park worry-free without leaving your bike on the front or back of your rig.
- CNC Machined Profile
- Anodized Finish
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.