Introducing the Sprinter "The Works" Campervan Bundle!
Save Big with the Bundle: Save a remarkable $856 compared to buying each item separately.
Rev up your adventures with our Sprinter "The Works" Bundle! It is meticulously tailored and includes the following items:
1. Sprinter Wheel Well Water Tank (27 Gallon): Still planning your van layout? Stop! and reevaluate, because the Mercedes Sprinter Wheel Well Water Tank is a game-changer! Besides fitting perfectly around those awkward wheel wells and providing a necessary freshwater supply, these tanks add additional sound proofing, so you can cruise down your favourite dirt roads without earplugs!
2. Fresh Water Fittings Kit (Compatible with our Wheel Well & Undermount Tanks): This versatile kit was designed to accompany our wheel well freshwater tanks, as well as our undermount freshwater/grey tanks! Save yourself trips to the plumbing store with our "one kit fits all" fittings kit!
3. Sprinter Undermount Water Tank (17 Gallon): These undermount tanks save valuable space inside your van by creating grey water storage underneath your van. Use this undermount tank for grey water storage, or bundle it with our Freshwater Fittings Kit and turn this tank into a freshwater reservoir; option to mount in your van's interior, as a freshwater tank.
4. Stainless-Steel Strapping Kit (for 17 Gallon Undermount Water Tank): Our Stainless-Steel Strapping Kit is designed to mount our 17 Gallon Undermount Tank. Like the tank itself, this strapping kit is compatible with both the Sprinter and Transit van.
5. 2 x Scopema Seat Swivel for Mercedes Sprinter Vans (2007-present): Gain more seating and living space in your van. Fits all 2007 - Present Mercedes and Dodge Sprinters without any hassle. Industry leading - no noise and easy installation.
6. 50' of 3M Thinsulate - Heat and Moisture Resistant Van Insulation (SM600L): Don’t let the weather or your environment dictate your travel plans! 3M™'s Thinsulate SM600L will keep you both cool in the summer desert and cozy warm in the Canadian winter! 3M™ Thinsulate is our go-to product when it comes to van insulation, and we wouldn’t recommend anything less.
7. Rear Door Van Security Prop From DIYvan: Designed specifically to attach to Sprinters, Transits, and Promasters, install this prop easily onto your existing system and feel secure as you leave the door open a crack because fresh air and security are imperative for you to dream away a long day. Simply install and worry less as you chill out or nap away.
8. Roof Vent Fan Adapter for Mercedes Sprinter From DIYvan: DIYvan’s vent fan adapter matches the contour of the OEM roof, creating a flat surface to mount a standard RV style vent fan. These adapters are designed to work with the Maxxair Deluxe Series Fan (7000K & 7500K) and the Fantastic Fans; with a 14" x 14" opening.
9. 2 x SOK 206Ah | 12V - Heated LiFePO4 Lithium Battery: These batteries protect themselves from surges, high and low temps, over and undercharging issues, and even have built-in Bluetooth capabilities to communicate directly with you via your phone! Good to -20ºC (-4ºF) with automatic low temperature disconnects so you will never have to worry about ruining a battery again.
10. 1 set of 9" 2/0 Battery or Inverter Cables: Our in house made cables are 100% pure copper and tin plated copper lugs for corrosion protection. They can handle high amperage applications and are super flexible to manoeuvre around tight areas. Heat shrink tubing is also applied for another layer of protection.
11. Webasto Air Top 2000 Heater - Diesel: Webasto Heater is for those looking at the best money and gas-saving alternatives. By pre-setting the temperature, which you can do up to seven days in advance, the SmarTemp Control switches to maintaining immediate and consistent temperatures inside the vehicle by recirculating the air. No worries, it also makes sure to consistently draw the air in as well!
12. Webasto / Espar Heater Fuel Tank Connector Kit for Sprinter: We created this kit from our experience installing Webasto and Espar heaters in Sprinter and Promaster vans. The connector port and adapter elbow are very specific parts, and without them, your heater installation would immediately be brought to a halt!
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.