A PERFECT FIT
Space is valuable inside a campervan. Each tank is 3D modelled to fit perfectly around the wheel wells of your van.
Wheel wells are awkward and difficult to build around. Usually, they end up getting boxed in. Why not use that space for water storage?
5 STAR RATINGS
Made from food grade and BPA free polyethylene - the tanks are both approved for drinking water in the US and Canada. The threaded inserts are professionally spin welded into the tank and are guaranteed to never leak.
Speaking of leak-free, the walls are thick and durable. Made from 3/16" polyethylene these tanks can take a beating will last longer than your van will!
Distributing weight over your wheel wells will help increase traction in slick terrain. If you've ever driven an empty cargo van you will know how cautious you need to be on wet and icy roads.
Looking for a grey water tank to compliment your freshwater tank? Check out our 17 Gallon Sprinter Undermount Tank! The undermount tank fits snugly under the drivers side of your Sprinter's framed undercarriage. It's the perfect solution for your off-grid water requirements.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Slim design - Sacrifices ZERO space in your garage.
- Space Saving - A unique way to make efficient use of that awkward wheel well area and shape.
- Build Options - These tanks are interchangeable between both wheel wells. You can fit this tank over whichever wheel well works best for your build. Need more water? Place one on either side of your van for mega-volume!
- Distributes Weight - Adds weight over your rear axle to help increase traction if you get in a sticky spot. No more slips and skids, not to mention unwanted wheel wear, thanks to the perfect weight distribution of these tanks.
- Sound Proofing - When it comes to road noise, these tanks step it up with added noise reduction around your wheel well.
- BPA-Free and Food Grade Approved - Feel safe knowing these tanks are food grade CSA approved! Wash the dishes, have a shower, fill the dog bowl, and stay hydrated, while exploring in your van!
- Fittings Kit Add-On Available - Save yourself the headache and multiple trips to the plumbing store when you bundle this tank with our Freshwater Fittings Kit!
- Compatible - Pairs well with our 17 Gallon Sprinter Undermount Tank.
Dimensions & Specifications:
Designed for the Sprinter 144", 170" & 170" extended wheelbases.
Tank can be placed on either the PASSENGER SIDE or DRIVER SIDE of the van.
Fits around the wheel well with or without flooring installed in the van.
Tanks are made from linear low-density polyethylene.
Food grade CSA approved and BPA free - safe for freshwater use!
16 US Gallons / 60.5 Litres
41” 8.5” 21” (Length x Width x Height)
1 x 1 ¼" drill-out membrane port (on top)
1 x 1 ¼" drill-out membrane port (on one end)
1 x ¾" ports (on one end)
2 x ½” ports (on one end)
The larger 1 ¼" ports are "membrane ports", which require drill-out for use.
The membrane eliminates the need to plug the ports if you don't use them.
All ports are NPT female-threaded.
Fresh Water Fittings Kit Add-On:
- 1x 1 ¼" PVC 90
- 2x ¾" PVC 90
- 1x ¾" PVC Ball Valve
- 1x ¾" Nipple - 6" long
- 1x ¾" Nipple - 4" long
- 1x ¾" Nipple - 1 ½" long
- 1x ½" Poly Adaptor
- 2x ½" Poly Elbows
- 2x #20 Hose Clamps
- 2x #8 Hose Clamps
- 1x Roll of Teflon Tape
- 1x Fill Port
- 5ft Fill Hose
- 5ft ⅝" ID Vinyl Hose
Stainless-Steel Strapping Kit Add-On:
- Specifically designed for your Sprinter Pistol Wheel Well Water Tank
- Kit includes 2x Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Straps & Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware
Full Details of the Fresh Water Fittings Kit Add-On
Select this add-on with your tank purchase and save $20 vs buying separately!
Full Details of the Stainless-Steel Strapping Kit Add-On
Select this add-on with your tank purchase and save $30 vs buying separately!
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.