PRE-ORDER. EXPECTED TO SHIP EARLY FEB 2023.
Dually Sprinter owners have been waiting years for this one! The symmetrical design of this tank allows it to fit around either wheel well with ports on either end of the tank, so it can be placed on the driver or passenger side of your van.
Looking for a grey water tank to compliment your freshwater tank? Check out our 17 Gallon Sprinter Undermount Water Tank! Need something smaller? We also have a 10 Gallon Sprinter Undermount Water Tank. These undermount water tanks fit snugly under your Sprinter's undercarriage; the perfect solution for your off-grid water requirements.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Space Saving - A unique way to make efficient use of that awkward wheel well area and shape.
- Perfectly Shaped - Not only do these tanks mold to the shape of your wheel well but the top and outside are also squared off to account for further building. Last we checked, it’s easier to build a square box than a round one.
- Build Options - These tanks are interchangeable between both wheel wells; you can fit this tank over whichever wheel well works best for your build. Need more water? Place one on either side of your van for mega-volume!
- Distributes Weight - Adds weight over your rear axle to help increase traction if you get in a sticky spot. No more slips and skids, not to mention unwanted wheel wear, thanks to the perfect weight distribution of these tanks.
- Sound Proofing - When it comes to road noise, these tanks step it up with added noise reduction around your wheel well.
- BPA-Free and Food Grade Approved - Feel safe knowing these tanks are food grade CSA approved! Wash the dishes, have a shower, fill the dog bowl, and stay hydrated, while exploring in your van!
- Compatible - Pairs well with our 17 Gallon Sprinter Undermount Water Tank.
Dimensions & Specifications:
Designed for the Mercedes Sprinter, all wheelbases.
Compatible with T1N models.
This tank is for a dually wheel well - Click HERE for the Sprinter Wheel Well Water Tank.
Tank can be placed on either the PASSENGER SIDE or DRIVER SIDE of the van.
Fits around the wheel well with or without flooring installed in the van.
Tanks are made from linear low-density polyethylene.
Food grade CSA approved and BPA free - safe for freshwater use!
32 US Gallons / 121.1 Litres
45” x 19" x 16.5” (Length x Width x Height)
2 x 1 ¼" drill-out membrane ports (on top at either end)
2 x 1 ¼" drill-out membrane ports (one on each end)
2 x ¾" ports (one on each end)
4 x ½” ports (two on each end)
2 x 1 ¼" drill-out membrane ports (on the side of the tank - you can ignore these!)
The larger 1 ¼" ports are "membrane ports", which require drill-out for use.
The membrane eliminates the need to plug the ports if you don't use them.
All ports are NPT female-threaded.
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping, as well as a $80 restocking fee per item.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.