SMART LITHIUM BATTERY
How smart are we talking?
They have a built-in brain.
Referred to as a Battery Management System (BMS). These batteries protect themselves from surges, high and low temps, over and undercharging issues, and even have built-in Bluetooth capabilities to communicate directly with you via your phone!
MADE FOR CANADA'S WINTER
Good to -20ºC (-4ºF) with automatic low temperature disconnects so you will never have to worry about ruining a battery again.
They come with 7 year warranty and and tested to last a rediculous 4000-8000 cycles. That's 10-20 years of daily cycles.
HEATED vs. NON HEATED
The exact same, grade A LiFePO4 cells, but with the added benefit of internal heaters. If you plan on charging up in negative temperatures the heated option is for you.
The heaters will never drain your battery as they only kick on when the sense sufficient charge current.
Experience unmatched power and efficiency with the SOK 12 Volt 280Ah Heated Lithium Battery. Engineered for optimal performance in all seasons, this powerful battery ensures reliable energy supply while featuring a built-in heating system for cold-weather resilience. Unleash the freedom of worry-free adventures with cutting-edge technology at your fingertips.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Bluetooth - Check the health of your battery, anywhere, at any time, right from your smart phone.
- Battery Management System - Also referred to as the brain of the battery, the built-in BMS protects your cells from excessive currents and short circuits.
- Temperature Control - The built-in low-temperature sensor protects the battery in extreme temperatures.
- Over Charging and Discharging Protection - Another awesome built-in BMS feature.
- Built-In Heating Pad - Feel secure knowing you can charge and discharge your batteries down to -20ºC (-4ºF) without damaging your cells.
- Long-Lasting - A ridiculous 8000-12000 cycles.
- Only 47.6 lbs - Keeping your loaded weight to a minimum.
- Serviceable Case - Just as easy to work on as they are to use.
- 7-Year Warranty - Because these batteries are expected to last!
Weight: 73 lbs.
Terminal Type: M8, 5/16 lugs
Recommended Charge Current: 56A
Maximum Charge Current: 120A
Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.6V
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 200A
Peak Discharge Current: 250A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 10.4V
For more information, watch this unbiased review with over 599k views
Yes. SOK batteries can be installed in any configuration except for upside-down.
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.