Forced air petrol (gasoline) heater Autoterm Air 4B-HA is designed to provide instant heat to the interior of any van.
The Autoterm Air 4B-HA is the ideal size air heater for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans, expedition vehicles, emergency shelters, and overlanding vehicles.
AUTOTERM Air series air heaters are excellent products for spaces which need to be heated quickly, or where there is no Built-in central heating system.
The self-diagnostic system will automatically shut down the heater if it encounters any errors (such as battery drain, over-heating of the heater, low fuel level, air pump malfunction, or flame failure) and is thus a completely safe product.
This is equipped with brushless induction motors that ensure low noise levels as well as a long lifetime for your device, and the capability to operate in extreme environments as low as -45°C/-49°F.
Can be controlled with various control panels or remotely via your iOS or Android smartPhone (remote control modem sold separately).
- Works on gas fuel, no diesel
- Consumes 0.53 liter per hour of fuel running on maximum power
- Operates on 12V power
- Generates 13,600 BTU/h with a strong air flow
- Fully automated temperature control with various controllers.
- Reliable operation in low temperatures (up to -45°C/-49°F)
- Equipped with a self-diagnostic system.
- A Brushless electrical motor provides low noise level
- Can be operated with control panel or via smartPhone with additional modem
- Compact design and “plug-and-play” installation.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Rated Voltage - 12V
- Fuel - PETROL (GASOLINE)
- Heating Capacity - 3,400 - 13,600 btu/h (1.0 - 4.0 kW)
- Altitude - 9800 ft (3000 m)
- Air Flow Rate - 41 - 98 ft³/m (70 - 168m³/h)
- Fuel Consumption - 0.04 - 0.14 gal/h (0.15 - 0.5 3l/h)
- EL. Power Consumption - 0.8 - 5.0 A (10.0 - 56.0 W)
- Weight, Kit - 15.5 lb (10.0 kg)
- Weight, Heater - 11.6 lb (5.3 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 15.8 x 6.2 x 6.2 in. (402 x 157 x 158 mm)
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.