With a forced-air design, this device provides up to 7,000 BTU/hour of quick, dry heat for your van. One liter of gasoline will run it for roughly five hours. It runs on diesel or kerosene and 12V or 24V electricity.
The ultra-compact Planar Diesel Heater has an automated temperature control system, plug-and-play installation, a full self-diagnostic system, and efficient performance. It also runs silently to avoid disturbing your sleep. In addition, a two-year labor and parts guarantee is included with the equipment.
The included thermostat Controller PU-28 means that you can control the temperature and output of the heater from the comfort of your bed.
A portable, fuel-efficient diesel air heater that keeps you dry and toasty on even the coldest nights is the Planar (Autoterm) Diesel Air Heater.
You won't need a separate fuel tank for the heater because a planar diesel heater can be easily connected to the vehicle's primary fuel tank, using less fuel to produce more heat. Additionally, the Planar 2D performs admirably at high altitudes because it automatically adapts to such conditions. Up to 8500 feet (2600 meters) have been the official testing altitudes.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Low fuel consumption - Autoterm Planar heaters are of excellent build quality and offer low fuel consumption and minimal noise.
- Reliable, robust technology - with sturdy construction and dependable performance ensure long-lasting comfort, making it a trusted choice for heating needs
- Most compact diesel-powered air heater from Air series - With its compact design, it can be easily installed or retrofitted in almost any van.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Rated Voltage - 12V or 24V
- Fuel - Diesel
- Heating Capacity - 2,700 - 6,800 btu/h (0.8 - 2.0 kW)
- Air Flow Rate - 20 - 44 cfm (34 - 75 m³/h)
- Fuel Consumption - 0.02 - 0.06 gal/h (0.24 l/h)
- High Altitude System - 13,700 ft (4,200 m)
- EL. Power Consumption- 0.8 - 2.42 A
- Weight - 6.6 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 12.2 x 4.7 x 4.7 in (310 x 119 x 120 mm)
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.