- Kit includes most commonly used diameters and lengths
- Protects your in-line components
- Sealant free single wall construction
- Durable, weather-resistant construction
- A flexible design that does not easily wrinkle when bent
- 2:1 ratio, final wall thickness 1/32"
- Reduces risk of damage to temperature-sensitive components
- Higher temperature rating for thermal stability and higher resistance to physical abuse
- Conforms to DOD Mil-I-23053/6 Class 1 and 2, also meets UL-224 125ºC specs
- 3/4" Black (4ft)
- 3/4" Red (4ft)
- 1/2" Black (4ft)
- 1/2" Red (4ft)
Recommended Wire Gauges:
- 3/4" Heat Shrink = 1 - 2/0 Gauge Wire
- 1/2" Heat Shrink = 8 - 2 Gauge Wire
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.