- Kit includes most commonly used diameters and lengths
- Protects your in-line components
- Sealant free single wall construction
- Durable, weather-resistant construction
- A flexible design that does not easily wrinkle when bent
- 2:1 ratio, final wall thickness 1/32"
- Reduces risk of damage to temperature-sensitive components
- Higher temperature rating for thermal stability and higher resistance to physical abuse
- Conforms to DOD Mil-I-23053/6 Class 1 and 2, also meets UL-224 125ºC specs
- 3/4" Black (4ft)
- 3/4" Red (4ft)
- 1/2" Black (4ft)
- 1/2" Red (4ft)
Recommended Wire Gauges:
- 3/4" Heat Shrink = 1 - 2/0 Gauge Wire
- 1/2" Heat Shrink = 8 - 2 Gauge Wire
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping, as well as a $80 restocking fee per item.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.