Victron vs. Ecoflow? Watch this video to find out what is right for you.
Searching for a convenient method to set up your camper van's electrical system? Meet the EcoFlow Power Kit (2 kWh) – a pioneering, integrated, plug-and-play off-grid power solution meticulously crafted for camper vans, motorhomes, trailers, and RVs of all types.
EcoFlow introduces a compact, scalable power system featuring four essential components:
EcoFlow Power Hub: Incorporates a 3600W pure sine inverter-charger with a remarkable max AC output of 7200W, dual MPPT solar charge controllers, a DC/DC converter, DC/DC battery charger, and convenient plug-in input/output ports for solar, alternator, battery, and generator charging.
EcoFlow Power Kit Console: Equipped with a 7" full-color LCD touchscreen, offering control and monitoring capabilities for all electrical system inputs and outputs. Easily toggle DC and AC inputs on and off while keeping a close eye on remaining battery capacity.
EcoFlow AC/DC Distribution Panel: A three-component panel designed for 6 AC circuits and 12 DC circuits. Features a transparent exterior faceplate, a removable interior face panel, and a deep connection box with knockouts and WAGO-style circuit connectors.
EcoFlow Battery: The 48-volt lithium EcoFlow batteries are available in 2 kWh or 5 kWh sizes. These long-life lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are designed to operate within a temperature range of -4°F to 122°F, thanks to their built-in auto heating. A 2 kWh EcoFlow Power Kit includes one 2 kWh battery. Note that you have the flexibility to use either one to three 2 kWh or 5 kWh batteries in your power system, but you cannot mix and match the two sizes.
Additionally, the EcoFlow Power Kit serves as a plug-and-play off-grid power solution, inclusive of all necessary cables to seamlessly connect components and charging sources. With cables ranging from 15 feet for most connections to 20 feet for solar and alternator charging, and 5 to 8 feet for battery cables, the kit ensures a hassle-free setup for your convenience.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Plug-and-play for simple assembly
- Compact, integrated design, all-in-one Power Hub combines 5 components
- Can support up to 6000W of charging through 4 methods: up to 4800W solar, 4800W alternator, 3000W shore power, and 1800W Smart Generator input.
- Supports any 120VAC RV air conditioner, some 12VDC A/Cs, many 24VDC A/Cs, and any 48VDC RV air conditioner (with use of the 48V A/C cable)
- Save space with stackable batteries
- 48V system, a safer, smaller power solution
- Real-time and remote smart controls
This 2kWh Power Kit is equivalent to ~160Ah @ 12 volts. It comes with 1 x 2kWh LiFePO4 batteries. Links to other EcoFlow Power Kits are below:
- EcoFlow 4kWh Power Kit (~315Ah at 12v)
- EcoFlow 5kWh Power Kit (~390Ah @ 12v)
- Ecoflow 10kWh Power Kit (~780Ah @12v)
2KWH LFP BATTERY:
- Capacity 2048Wh (51.2V, 40Ah)
- Cell Chemistry Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Cycle Life ~3000 Cycles up to 80% Capacity
- Net weight (lbs) 37 (kg) 16.8
- Dimension (cm) 28.4x34.8x19.8cm (Height x Width x Depth）
- Protection Level IP54
- Storage Temperature (F) -4°F–140°F / (C) -20°C–60°C
- Operating Temperature (F) -4°F-122°F / (C) -20℃-60℃
- Net weight (lbs) 31 (kg) 14
- Dimension (cm) 30 x 48 x 14 cm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Wi-Fi ✓
- Bluetooth ✓
- Mobile App ✓
- AC Main Output/Frequency Pure Sine Wave, 3600W (Surge 7200W), 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- DC Main Output 13.6V/70A 1000W Max: 26.4V/60A. 1600W Max
- AC Main Input X-Stream Fast Charging 3000W Max, 13A Max
- AC Main Input Voltage/Frequency 220-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Solar Charging Input 15-150V 30A, 1600W Max
- Alternator Charging Input 13V-60V, 60A, 1000W Max
- Operating Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Charge Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Discharge Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,ICES
POWER KIT CONSOLE:
- Touch Screen (Diagonal Measurement) 7 Inch (6x3.4in) (Width x Height)
- Power Supply Voltage 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature (C) -20℃-60℃
- Operating Temperature (F) -4°F-140°F
- Dimension (cm) 113.3x204.5x22.35mm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Net Weight (kg) 0.45
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,ICES,CE,UKCA,E-Mark,RCM,TELEC,KCC
AC/DC SMART DISTRIBUTION PANEL:
- AC Main Input 16A Max. 230V, 3600W
- DC Main Input 70A Max
- AC Output 6 AC Positions, 10A Max Each
- DC Output 12 Fused DC Positions (6 Positions Controllable via Power Kit Console & App)
- Operating Temperature (C) -25℃-60℃ / (F) -13°F-140°F
- Dimensions 8.3x13.9x3.9in (Height x Width x Depth)
- Net Weight (kg) 2.6
- Protection Level IP21
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,PSE
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.