Now available in Canada!
Make your solar panel installation quick and easy with these Mercedes Sprinter Solar Panel Roof Rack Mounts. Made to fit 8020™ 15 & 1517 series crossbars, these CNC-formed mounts are made with laser-cut precision to do exactly what you need.
Compatible with the Mercedes Sprinter OEM roof rails and the Fiamma Awning, these custom brackets will have you set up and running in no time. When the alternative consists of DIY racks, duct tape, and rigged up parts that add unnecessary weight to your roof top, we’d recommend these to anyone wanting a simple install, so you can get on the road sooner!
Designed for the Mercedes Sprinter
Low and High Roof
Distance between Tower Brackets:
HIGH Roof Sprinter is 46"
LOW Roof Sprinter is 53.125"
Key Features & Benefits:
- Best Price - Mount your solar panels at a fraction of the cost of the roof rack.
- Easy Install - Mounting hardware included and designed specifically with your van in mind.
- Compatibility - Whether you have some shade or are thinking of future possibilities, this fits in perfectly with your plans, specifically with the Fiamma Awning setup.
- 2x Black Anodized Mercedes Sprinter Tower Brackets (square or round)
- Mounting Hardware for Brackets
- Select 'square' brackets for use with 8020™ 15 series square profiles.
- Select 'round' brackets for use with 8020™ 1517 round profiles.
NOTE: 8020™ crossbars are NOT included!
This kit ONLY includes brackets and mounting hardware!
We recommend Rocky Mountain Motion Control for 8020 ™
Max Load: Do not exceed 20 lbs load on each bracket. Not intended as a rack for hauling large or heavy items.
Do not exceed the total rooftop weight allowed by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Do not exceed 20 lbs load on each tower.
- Do not extend any component more than 4" beyond forward or rearward of most towers.
- Do not exceed the total allowable load by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Use all available attachment points on the van roof.
- Do not install a rooftop deck or climb on the rack.
- Check and tighten all hardware after 100 miles and every 500 miles thereafter.
- Check overall integrity of rack every 500 miles or monthly whichever is more frequent.
Van owner and/or installer assumes all risk associated with rooftop-mounted items and/or components. Van owner and/or installer recognizes and agrees that this product, and each of its parts, are sold “as is” and that seller makes no representation or warranty of merchantability that the product is fit for any particular purpose.
Failure to follow the warnings above may allow the rack to come loose from the vehicle and cause injury or death.
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.