It’s always awkward to pull into a campsite a 10 am, tired from a 12-hour drive across the country, and want nothing more than to simply lay your head down with the van door open. It’s too hot out without the shade to close the door, and you were already too beat to have remembered to get enough gas to leave the van running while you snooze.
If this is or has been you, our customized rear door van security prop is exactly what you need.
Designed specifically to attach to specific Sprinters, Transits, and Promasters, install this prop easily onto your existing system and feel secure as you leave the door open a crack because fresh air and security are imperative for you to dream away a long day.
Let us not forget to mention either, and this is perhaps the most valuable information of all, when you do wake up, this nifty gadget also doubles as an awesome bottle opener!
Key Features & Benefits:
- Works with Existing Door Latch - Simply install and worry less as you chill out or nap away.
- Increases Airflow and Locks – Props doors open to allow air in while also securing the latch.
- Handy Bottle Opener - No explanation needed.
- Mercedes Sprinter NCV3 and VS30 - rear doors only!
- Ford Transit - rear doors only!
- Ram Promaster - rear doors only!
When using this accessory, please do not slam your door shut.
*IMPORTANT* DO NOT USE WHILE THE ENGINE IS RUNNING DUE TO THE RISK OF EXHAUST GASES ENTERING THE VEHICLE!