12 Circuits with Negative Bus and Cover
Consolidate your branch circuits and in-line fuses!
NOTE: Fuses NOT included.Key Features & Benefits:
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® blade fuses from 1A to 30A
- Compatible with ring or snap fork type terminals
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems" Small Format Labels for circuit identification
- Includes 20 write-on circuit labels
Dimensions & Specifications:
3.3" x 1.5" x 4.8" (L x W x H)
Voltage Max : 32V DC
Amperage Max: 30A per circuit, 100A per block
**Maximum amperage ratings are dependent on use of appropriately sized fuses and wire for a given application.
Fuse Type: ATO or ATC Fuses
Mounting: #8 Screw (M4)
Screw Terminal Type: #8-32 Screws with captive lock washer
Recommended Screw Terminal Torque: 18 in-lb (2.03 N-m)
Negative Bus: #10-32 Stud
Positive Bus: #10-32 Stud
Recommended Stud Torque: 24 in-lb (2.71 N-m)
Recommended Positive Wire Size: 4-6 AWG
Recommended Branch Circuit Wire Size: 10-16 AWG
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.