These low cost, high amperage, thermally activated circuit breakers, are built for harsh environments with all non-corrosive materials and waterproof construction. Ideal for inverters, chargers, and distribution panels, they are manually resettable with the reset handle providing a positive means of determining that a circuit fault has occurred. A red reset button can also be tripped manually, allowing the breaker to be used as a switch. Configured for panel mounting. Rated at 3000 ampere interrupt capacity and 30 volts DC maximum.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Provides circuit protection and switching
- Trip-free design cannot be held closed after trip
- Yellow reset lever shows open condition
- Drop in replacement for 185-series circuit breakers
- CE marked
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- IP67 protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- AIC ratings achieved using SAE J1625
- 285-Series Blue Sea Solar Disconnect Breaker 40A DC (7182)
- 285-Series Blue Sea Solar Disconnect Breaker 60A DC (7184)
Dimensions & Specifications:
1.8" x 1.2" x 3.2" (L x W x H)
Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
Class: Type III - Switchable/Manual Reset - Trip Free
Interrupting Capacity: 3,000A @ 48V DC
Voltage Max: 48V DC
Temperature Min: -40°C
Temperature Max: 85°C
Terminal Stud: M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)
Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.65 Nm)
Mounting Hole: Accepts 1/4" Screw
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.