These low cost, high amperage, thermally activated circuit breakers, are built for harsh environments with all non-corrosive materials and waterproof construction. Ideal for inverters, chargers, and distribution panels, they are manually resettable with the reset handle providing a positive means of determining that a circuit fault has occurred. A red reset button can also be tripped manually, allowing the breaker to be used as a switch. Configured for panel mounting. Rated at 3000 ampere interrupt capacity and 30 volts DC maximum.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Provides circuit protection and switching
- Trip-free design cannot be held closed after trip
- Yellow reset lever shows open condition
- Drop in replacement for 185-series circuit breakers
- CE marked
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- IP67 protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- AIC ratings achieved using SAE J1625
- 285-Series Blue Sea Solar Disconnect Breaker 40A DC (7182)
- 285-Series Blue Sea Solar Disconnect Breaker 60A DC (7184)
Dimensions & Specifications:
1.8" x 1.2" x 3.2" (L x W x H)
Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
Class: Type III - Switchable/Manual Reset - Trip Free
Interrupting Capacity: 3,000A @ 48V DC
Voltage Max: 48V DC
Temperature Min: -40°C
Temperature Max: 85°C
Terminal Stud: M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)
Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.65 Nm)
Mounting Hole: Accepts 1/4" Screw
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping, as well as a $80 restocking fee per item.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.