APPROXIMATE LEAD TIME IS 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
Freezing toes, icy breath, and frozen pipes! …all problems that are easily solved by adventuring in the warmer climates OR by installing a Webasto Air Top Diesel Heater!
A top-of-the-market choice when it comes to idle-free heating tech, the Webasto Heater is for those looking at the best money and gas-saving alternatives. By pre-setting the temperature, which you can do up to seven days in advance, the SmarTemp Control switches to maintaining immediate and consistent temperatures inside the vehicle by recirculating the air. No worries, it also makes sure to consistently draw the air in as well! Rest assured that SmarTemp is as intelligent as it sounds and will keep you happily breathing, no control over the cat that likes to sleep with its tail in your face though.
The best part is that for the amount of control and accessibility these heaters provide, they are also incredibly easy to use and maintain. Simply set and go, the controls do the rest while you sit back and relax away those winter chills.
You'd think that all the necessary parts to hook up your heater would be included in the Webasto box, but you'll soon realize this is unfortunately not the case. If you want to tap into your OEM fuel tank, you'll need the connector port and adapter elbow. Save yourself hours of google searches looking for part numbers, and add the Fuel Tank Connector Kit for the Ford Transit and Ford E-Series to your purchase!
Key Features & Benefits:
- Most Popular - With the Webasto being super straightforward to use, idle-free, cost-efficient, and fuel-saving, it is easy to see why this is the most popular choice on the market today.
- Avoid Carrying Extra Fuel - Utilize your vehicle's own fuel tank to save on gas. Avoid carrying the extra fuel tanks with you too.
- Pays for Itself - Instead of idling your vehicle for hours on end, the Webasto heaters use fuel once the engine is off, but then they keep recirculating and maintaining clean heat as well. This type of system is able to cut costs enough to have your heater paying for itself in as little as six months.
- Easy and Consistent - Extremely easy for even your toddler to figure out (Or so we have heard, thankfully it mounts on a wall.) and to maintain. Systems are meant to be pre-set and left to do their thing, which is consistently keeping you happy with the perfect temperature.
- SmarTemp Thermostat - Produced by one of Australia’s leading smart heating solutions companies, SmarTemp technology has been over twenty years in the making. The products are guaranteed to be easy to use, consistent, and up for scalability in case you want to add some flair to your future adulated campervan.
- Low Maintenance - Currently the most efficient and cost-friendly option the market has to offer. We promise to send you an update if it can get any better than this!
- Ford Transit Fuel Tank Connector Kit Add-On - The Fuel Tank Connector Kit includes everything you need to tap into your OEM fuel tank - Ford Transit and E-Series Only!
Key Features & Details:
- 12V / 24V
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Uses as little as 1 Gallon (3.8 l) of fuel in a 22 hour period
- Provides rapid cab heat without idling
- 7,000 BTU/h output (2 kW)
- Quiet operation ensures a restful night’s sleep
- High heat output in a compact design
- CARB approved and EPA SmartWay verified
- Full diagnostics with PC interface available
- Proven quality & reliable performance
- Tested & Verified
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping, as well as a $80 restocking fee per item.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.