PRE-ORDERS SHIPPING JULY
So you're looking at all these SOK Lithium Batteries and wondering what the difference is besides a couple of numbers and the weight. Well, in the case of batteries and capacity, the poundage doesn’t really lie. The heavier it is, most likely the more that is packed inside. That’s not an actual statistic but in this case, it's a true one. The 100Ah may last just about as many cycles as the 206Ah, depending of course on how well you take care of it, but the 206Ah can last longer per charge, making it the best lithium battery for van (RV, boat, cabin, off-grid). All that extra weight really does pack a punch! Basically, you’ll get more battery hours in the long run, making up for that price and weight difference you’ve been eyeing.
Any of these batteries are going to give you a great return on your dollar though, up to 8000 cycles is unheard of in normal cells. These specifically are built for the cold too though, down to -20ºC (-4ºF). If you are Canadians like us, you know -20ºC (-4ºF) is nothing, and a battery that doesn't have to be jumped constantly is worth the ticket price on those cold mornings.
Another benefit though, even if you don’t think you’ll want to be out all that much when there's that much snow (We don’t blame you!) is that the built-in heating pad will actually make the battery last longer. We mentioned the 8000 cycles, improper care will drastically reduce that number, these take care of themselves in that case. Not just when it comes to temperature either, all of our SOK Lithium Batteries come with their own built-in Battery Management System that protects them from issues like overcharging, undercharging, and current surges. Start off with the right battery, you’ve got better things to worry about on the road!
Key Features & Benefits:
- Built-In Heating Pad - Good to -20ºC (-4ºF)! Never jump your battery again and rest assured that the cold isn’t hurting it.
- Bluetooth - Check your battery's health anywhere, at any time, right from your phone. Within Bluetooth range of course.
- Plug and Play with BMS - A built-in Battery Management System ensures you won’t have to worry about current and charging issues, simply plugin and go.
- Over Charging or Discharging Protection - Another awesome built-in BMS feature.
- 3000-8000 Cycles - Incredible longevity, you won’t find this with other batteries.
- Only 48lbs - We know, not light, but worth the extra poundage.
- Serviceable Case - As easy to work on as it is to the plugin.
- 7-Year Warranty - The company plans on your having this battery at least this long, what a great investment!
Recommended Charge Current: 40A
Maximum Charge Current: 50A
Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.6V
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 100A
Peak Discharge Current: 200A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 10.4V
Discharge Temperature: -20 to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF)
Charge Temperature:-20 to 45ºC (-4 to 113ºF)
Storage Temperature: -5 to 35ºC (23 to 95ºF)
For more information, watch this unbiased review with over 175k views