Victron vs. Ecoflow? Watch this video to find out what is right for you.
Introducing the Ecoflow Power Kit (10 kWh): Your hassle-free off-grid power solution for camper vans, motor homes, trailers, and RVs.
EcoFlow has designed a compact, scalable power system with 4 components:
- EcoFlow Power Hub - a sleek box contains 5 components in one unit, including a 3600W pure sine inverter-charger (max output of 7200W), dual MPPT solar charge controllers, DC/DC converter, DC/DC battery charger, ports and cables for solar, alternator, battery and generator charging.
- EcoFlow Power Kit Console - a 7" full-color LCD touchscreen for control and monitoring of all electrical system inputs and outputs.
- EcoFlow AC/DC Distribution Panel - The 3-component panel is designed for 6 AC circuits and 12 DC circuits. It has a transparent exterior faceplate, removable interior face panel, and a deep connection box with WAGO-style circuit connectors.
- EcoFlow Battery - The 48-volt lithium EcoFlow batteries come in 2 kWh or 5 kWh sizes. These are long-life lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, which can operate at -4 F to 122 F with their built-in auto heating. A 10 kWh EcoFlow Power Kit has one two 5 kWh batteries. Note that you can use from one to three 2 kWh or 5 kWh batteries in your Power Kit, but you cannot mix and match the two sizes.
An EcoFlow Power Kit is also a plug-and-play off-grid power solution, it comes with all the cables you'll need to connect these components and your charging sources. Most of the cables are 15 feet long, solar and alternator charging cables are 20 feet long, and battery cables are typically 5 or 8 feet long.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Plug-and-play for simple assembly
- Compact, integrated design, all-in-one Power Hub combines 5 components
- Can support up to 6000W of charging through 4 methods: up to 4800W solar, 4800W alternator, 3000W shore power, and 1800W Smart Generator input.
- Supports any 120VAC RV air conditioner, some 12VDC A/Cs, many 24VDC A/Cs, and any 48VDC RV air conditioner (with use of the 48V A/C cable)
- Save space with stackable batteries
- 48V system, a safer, smaller power solution
- Real-time and remote smart controls
This 10kWh Power Kit is equivalent to ~780Ah @12 volts. It comes with 2 x 5kWh LiFePO4 batteries. Links to other EcoFlow Power Kits are below:
- EcoFlow 2kWh Power Kit (~160Ah @ 12v)
- EcoFlow 4kWh Power Kit (~315Ah at 12v)
- EcoFlow 5kWh Power Kit (~390Ah @ 12v)
5KWH LFP BATTERY:
- Capacity 5120Wh (51.2V, 100Ah)
- Cell Chemistry Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Cycle Life ~3000 Cycles up to 80% Capacity
- Net weight (lbs) 90 (kg) 41
- Dimension (cm) 30x50x26cm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Protection Level IP54
- Storage Temperature (F) -4°F–140°F / (C) -20°C–60°C
- Operating Temperature (F) -4°F-122°F / (C) -20℃-60℃
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC, CE, E-Mark, UKCA, UN38.3, RCM, PSE
- Net weight (lbs) 31 (kg) 14
- Dimension (cm) 30 x 48 x 14 cm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Wi-Fi ✓
- Bluetooth ✓
- Mobile App ✓
- AC Main Output/Frequency Pure Sine Wave, 3600W (Surge 7200W), 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- DC Main Output 13.6V/70A 1000W Max: 26.4V/60A. 1600W Max
- AC Main Input X-Stream Fast Charging 3000W Max, 13A Max
- AC Main Input Voltage/Frequency 220-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Solar Charging Input 15-150V 30A, 1600W Max
- Alternator Charging Input 13V-60V, 60A, 1000W Max
- Operating Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Charge Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Discharge Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃-60℃
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,ICES
POWER KIT CONSOLE:
- Touch Screen (Diagonal Measurement) 7 Inch (6x3.4in) (Width x Height)
- Power Supply Voltage 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature (C) -20℃-60℃
- Operating Temperature (F) -4°F-140°F
- Dimension (cm) 113.3x204.5x22.35mm (Height x Width x Depth)
- Net Weight (kg) 0.45
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,ICES,CE,UKCA,E-Mark,RCM,TELEC,KCC
AC/DC SMART DISTRIBUTION PANEL:
- AC Main Input 16A Max. 230V, 3600W
- DC Main Input 70A Max
- AC Output 6 AC Positions, 10A Max Each
- DC Output 12 Fused DC Positions (6 Positions Controllable via Power Kit Console & App)
- Operating Temperature (C) -25℃-60℃ / (F) -13°F-140°F
- Dimensions 8.3x13.9x3.9in (Height x Width x Depth)
- Net Weight (kg) 2.6
- Protection Level IP21
- Tests and Certifications UL Standard, FCC,PSE
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping. Water tanks and batteries are subject to an $80 restocking fee.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.