Quietness, compact design, and high energy efficiency are what make this 12V air conditioner the ideal unit for a camper van.
Being used to a cooler climate for most of the year, AC isn’t often our first thought in the summer, but it sure is once we travel south! There's nothing worse than being unprepared for the heat or trying to sleep on a thick and humid night. While the noise and energy usage is often a reason why people won't splurge on an AC, we’ve got you covered with this one.
Easily installed right through the roof with a trim ring for interior finishing, the unit only runs off 12V leaving no need for an inverter, or to start up the generator. The quiet cooling whoosh will sound like music to your ears as it lulls you off to bed on a hot desert night.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 12V Power Supply - Connects directly into batteries.
- 10,230 BTU cooling capacity - More than enough power to air out your van.
- 50-70amp Draw During Operation - Work on your computer and everything else while keeping nice and cool at the same time.
- Quiet Operation (36-40 dBa) - Sleep soundly without distraction or angry neighbours.
Included in Box:
- B-Cool 9000 RM 12V A/C Unit
- Interior trim piece
- Remote control
- Wiring harness
- Mounting hardware
- Waterproof gasket