Everyone needs to tie down something on their roof at some point and time. From suitcases and water tanks to skis and guitars, it's always worrisome to strap down your goodies and head up the road without the proper nuts and bolts. Though we love duct tape and zip ties like the next vanlifer, the random burst of wind around the wrong canyon corner can become a swift disaster. Tears of road tripping happiness will quickly turn to distress as you pick up the pieces from the ditch, wishing you’d spent a little more on proper tie-downs.
Instantly avert any worry or issues with these Unaka Gear Co. Stainless Steel Tie Down Rings. Made from stainless steel and MEANT to be a part of your gear's security system, you’ll have the flexibility to anchor down any gadgets you want up there. Specifically designed to fit on your 8020 aluminum extrusions, use bungee cords, ratchet straps, or even simple rope to attach anything without fear of sliding objects.
Features and Benefits:
- Secure Anything Anywhere - Arrange tie-down rings to suit your needs, wherever you may need them.
- Adjustable Fit - Perfectly adjustable with your 1.5” x 1.5” 80/20 style aluminum extrusions.
- Durable - No worries about corrosion with rings of stainless steel!
- Flexible - For use with cam straps, rope, cords, bungee style cargo nets, and anything else you can get creative with.
- Perfectly Sized - 1.5” wide at D-ring base, worth every inch of extra strap you can fit!
- Quick Install - Single hole for 5/16” fastener. Take apart and secure within seconds so you can get back out on the road.