Don’t wait for a boost or perfectly fallen log to come around so that you can get a view from the top of your campervan, get a ladder and take that Instagram-worthy photo from anywhere at any time!
Completely worth it if you ask us. Plus, a ladder makes servicing your solar panels or other top-of-van-things easily accessible in case you have to work, adjust, or grab your luggage type stuff.
Conveniently plotted with you and your adventurous side in mind, the tilt-out side windows won’t get in the way, the straight seven rungs are made for extra hold and no-slipping, and the ladder can be placed anywhere that is most convenient for you, your friends, or your dog. We don’t recommend it on the front though, just ‘cause.
Designed to sit and mount perfectly from the top to bottom of your Sprinter or Transit, and quite a few other vehicles if you want to get a little creative, the MOAB ladder is calling out to the wilder ones.
Designed and manufactured by Stoked Adventure Outfitters in Squamish. BC.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight - coming in at only 15 lbs!
- Durable - Powder-coated aluminum 6000
- Easy Climber - 7 non-slip steps to make climbing easier and safer when you are scrambling to get the last rays of sunset in your camera angle.
- Quick Mounting - Mounts directly to the van (i.e: roof rails on a Sprinter), with a provided bracket at the bottom for a seamless install.
- Flexible Design - Built not to interfere with outward tilting windows, it can also be mounted on either side of the wheel well.
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Must be unused, and in original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping, as well as a $80 restocking fee per item.
Please ship your return to:
238 Hastings Ave
Penticton, BC, Canada, V2A 2V6
Email us at email@example.com when you are submitting a return, so we can watch out for your item. We will issue a refund, less restocking fee, once we receive the item back in resellable condition.